About skating at Dufferin Rink
November 23 - December 23, 2013 & January 6 - March 16, 2014
Dufferin Rink has two skating pads. Typically one side is used for pleasure skating, and the other for shinny - see the Schedule for more information.
- If you don't have your own skates, you can borrow a pair, see our skate lending info.
- School skating Trips are encouraged. Please contact staff at 416 392-0913 to book a time slot during the week.
- Read from our Dufferin rink Diaries
- See current rink newsletter and rink information since 2000, see archives
- Cityrinks.ca: The Unofficial Website of Toronto's Outdoor Skating Rinks
- Helmet information here
- see our Winter & Skating photo galleries.
opening day: first rink rats have arrived